- International Day of Persons with Disabilities December 2020
Talk for International Day of Persons with Disabilities on the intersection of faith and disability
- Global National July 2020
Topic: Impact of Covid on the disability community and impact of a $600 one-time payment
- Gradcast Radio, Western University June 2020
Coping with Covid as a Student with a Disability: Are Post-Secondary Institutions Doing Enough?
- White Coat Black Art (CBC Radio One) June 2020
Episode: People with Disabilities Left Behind During Covid19.
- Runnymede United June 2020
Living and Working Towards an Inclusive Ministry
- Out In the Open (CBC Radio One) June 2019
Episode: The Promise and Pitfalls of Assistive Technology